Come have the experience
that Oprah had when she
visited Fairfield, Iowa—
“America’s Most Unusual Town”
Experience the extraordinary blissful atmosphere of women meditating together. This 4-day exploration of our deepest Self, hosted by the Transcendental Meditation Program for Women, will provide the insights and the means to unfold our total capacity to give, to love and to experience fulfillment in our lives. Something profound, something magical, happens when women who are more fully awake come together.
Our togetherness will transform not just ourselves… but our world. Renowned women speakers, authors, doctors and teachers, along with accomplished performing artists, offer this inspiring event that will open our hearts and stir the Nourishing Power of our true Self.
Learn The Transcendental Meditation technique:
For women who have not yet learned the Transcendental Meditation technique, the conference will provide the opportunity to enjoy the Seven-Step TM course in the sublime atmosphere of this gathering of enlightened women.
- Get Real: Wise Women Speak An award winning film featuring Jane Fonda, Nikki Giovanni, Della Reese, Marianne Williamson and Susan L. Taylor. These visionaries speak about their lives and the inner fire that compels them to change the world.
- Ayurveda for Women: Taking Health and Happiness Into Our Own Hands Nancy Lonsdorf, MD, is a Stanford University/Johns Hopkins trained psychiatrist and author specializing in Maharishi Ayurveda and women’s health.
- Insights from the Indigenous Mothers Nicky Solomon, elder of the Winnebago Nation, shares her native wisdom of womanhood and spirituality.
- Vision: The Source, Course and Goal of Our Aspirations Candace Badgett, PhD, co-founder and owner of the award-winning, premier Ayurvedic health spa The Raj.
- Gandharva Veda Concert World-class performance of the classical music of India.
- Tour of Maharishi Vedic City and the Maharishi University of Management campus.
- Celebration Luncheon July 26 at The Raj, Internationally Acclaimed Ayurvedic Health Center, “One of the Top 5 Spas for the New Millennium”.
—Town & Country Magazine
- Event Fee: $1310
- For further information call 1-800-635-7173 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The fee for the Womens Celebration includes:
- All events and presentations
- Instruction in the Transcendental Meditation (TM) program
- A luncheon at the The Raj, Ayurvedic Health Spa
If you are already a practitioner of the Transcendental Meditation® program or you do not intend to learn the TM technique at this time, there is a special fee of $400.